There are things that are not facts or at least do not cite sufficient sources in Poppy's page.
I think this shouldn't be there:
1) "It's theorized before Poppy became queen of the trolls, her mother was also queen years ago when Poppy was a small child, but she probably sacrificed herself for her daughter, husband and subjects. Her mother's final wish was for her family and subjects to escape and live somewhere else. So her husband, King Peppy, did just that." ---> Sounds like fan fiction, unless someone can provide a source.
2) "Although Branch has had a secret crush on her for years, Poppy has never actually cared for him in return until later in the film. She liked Creek. As Poppy and Branch start their journey to save the Trolls, Poppy only thinks he is annoying and grumpy, and has no fun in him at all. But by the time Branch tells her about his grandmother's death, and she comforts him by hugging him, they share a bond. Later, while helping Bridget on her date with King Gristle, she gets the hint that Branch was actually talking about her when he whispered love poetry for Bridget to use for the King. There, we can see, she must of started to like him, although she may not of realized it at first until they sing True Colors. Also, when he playfully high-fives her and then does a "too slow", Poppy begins to see the fun in him along with the romantic mind he's been hiding. Later she realizes and admits she DID fall in love with him, during their song, True Colors." ---> All of this is already covered in the "relationship" section of her page, it duplicates the info.
3) "Poppy does not seem to understand sarcasm through the first part of the movie, but inherently learns as she was being sarcastic when the trolls were put in the pot." ---> That's not true. She does understand sarcasm at the beginning because she tells on Branch for his sarcasm.
4) "Poppy may have had a crush on Creek, but they weren't necessarily boyfriend and girlfriend. This was implied in the scenes when she was flirtatiously saying good night to his picture, calling out his name multiple times in the movie before he betrayed them, and giggling when he flirts with her. Creek never liked her though, but he had reasons for flirting and stuff." ---> Not factual, purely speculation. She loves all her friends as much as Creek.
5) The similarities between Poppy and Anna and Poppy and Joy are rather random. It's especially misleading to say that Poppy and Anna both lost their mothers as we do not if Poppy ever had a mother.